A dates has become a staple in the Middle East for thousands of years ago. But you know, it tastes sweet fruit that has a myriad of health benefits, especially for women? Here are the benefits of dates is reviewed from the standpoint of modern medical and relation to mothers who are pregnant or breastfeeding:
- Fibers contained in the dried dates (Tamr) is very good for strengthening the intestinal cells so that the channel launched urine and can strengthen the uterus, especially when giving birth. In fact, studies have stated that the dates wet (ruthab) have an influence in controlling the rate of motion of the uterus.
Allah ordered Maryam bint Imran to take a date when it will bear fruit due date gives a sense of satiety and help the movement grow regular uterine contractions.
Maturity dates are very rich in calcium and iron elements. Meanwhile, the sugar content contained in a date is needed by pregnant women at the same time requires a lot of drinks and foods rich in sugar element. While the elements calcium and iron on a date is very important to help the formation of breast milk.
- Dates are wet to prevent the occurrence of bleeding during labor and help accelerate the process of uterine position as before. Hormones oxytocine dates contained in the fruit helps women or female animals giving birth and breastfeeding.
- Facilitate the delivery and assist the safety of mothers and babies.
- Dates are also good given to the children especially to prevent mumps. As for the elderly, a date can calm nerve cells that help form a better mental health.
- Stewed dates may help urinary tract.
- Dates can be used as a tool Ajwah Rukyah and prevent disruption of jinn.
- Dates can help prevent stroke.
- Dates are highly recommended used as iftar meal because sugar is needed once contained by a person who is fasting. Reduced glucose (sugars) in the body can cause constriction of the chest and bone disorders. Meanwhile, water shortages can weaken and reduce endurance.
- Dates are rich in calcium and potassium which serves to neutralize the acid in the stomach.
- The content of Vitamin A in the palm fruit is high enough so as to maintain moisture and foresight eyes, strengthen vision, bone growth, immune infection, and the health of the skin.
- Dates are the fruit, food, medicines, beverages, confectionery as well that you can enjoy every day.
Many of the benefits is not a date? Therefore, start eating dates not only in Ramadan, but also throughout the year for your health.