Maybe this time you’re in your 20th or early 30th and thought that you might not have the wrinkles of aging skin. Well, you are wrong. The age factor had little influence on the “youthfulness” of your skin, but how you care for and maintain the skin is very influential. So, if exposed to excessive sunlight, smoke and stress, your skin will begin to look old and loses collagen, light, and elasticity.
Like the old expression that we often hear, is easier to prevent than to repair skin that has experienced the signs of aging. But, the good news: You can slow down premature aging of the skin and can even reverse the taut skin of your way again.
The following are 5 tips advice and 5 tips to help ban premature aging on your skin and makes your skin glow at any age:
- If you are a smoker, quit smoking immediately. The fact is that smoking is the second largest cause of damage to your skin after exposure to excessive sunlight. Why? Because the nicotine contained in cigarettes may constrict blood vessels and reduce the flow of oxygen to the skin.
- Do a facial at least once a week. Take a simple 30-minute facials include cleansing, exfoliating with a facial scrub, hydrating mask, and moisturizer.
- Use sunscreen every day (either rain or sunny). Even in winter, it took only 20 minutes of sun exposure can damage your skin. Keep in mind, is a myth that says that 80 percent of skin damage from sun occurs when you reach the age of 18.
Katie Rodan, an assistant professor of dermatology at Stanford University School of Medicine said the study showed only 23 percent of skin damage caused by UV rays at the age of 18. So, you can prevent aging caused by sun by wearing sunscreen.
- Protect your car windows with window film. The average motorist hit 200 hours of sunlight each year and 80% of them due to the absence of protective light in the window.
You’ve seen the 5 things that is recommended to prevent premature aging of the skin. Here are things you should not do to keep your skin is not dull:
- Do not rub and pull your skin. Skin that has suffered enough growing old with sun exposure, stress and carbon monoxide, so do not increase the level of stress on your skin by pulling it.
- Do not forget to give a moisturizer on the skin. Despite the wrinkles caused by dry skin is a myth, giving a moisturizer on the skin will improve the appearance of lines on the skin.
- Do not ignore your neck and chest. Neck and chest are the first area that will show signs of aging (this section has fewer oil glands compared to other body areas), but most of us even ignore it.
- Do not get too much sun. Although not yet visible wrinkles on your skin, you should stop sunbathing because these wrinkles will somehow emerge. Once the signs of aging appear, you will spend a lot of money to restore it.
- If you have brown spots, try using lemon juice diluted with water and rubbed on your skin.
- Do not be too much caring for your skin. It’s important to clean your face every night, not only to avoid clogged pores, but also to wash away all the pollution that sticks to your skin.