The heart is one of the most vital organ in the human body. Function as pumping blood around the body like lead role in a theater carpet. If the heart does not function well, surely the body’s metabolism will not work optimally.
According to research conducted by prof. Bambang Irawan from the University of Gadjah Mada (UGM), in developing countries from the years 1990-2020 the death rate from coronary heart disease will increase 137% in men and 120% in women. Looking at these figures, it’s no wonder why heart disease ranked first human death in the world.
Even a true athlete who has a fit and healthy body is also not free from the threat of this disease. You may recall the case of concern that befell Adjie Masaid some time ago. Men who are also members of the legislature it died even while exercising futsal and allegedly of a heart attack.
The habit of smoking, uncontrolled diabetes, hypertension, increased cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood, lack of exercise, psychological stress, and obesity is suppose to be the cause of heart disease. Well, so start living healthy by consuming 5 beginning of the following super foods to add nutrients as well as get a healthy heart.
- Blueberries. Blueberries are one food that is known to eradicate various diseases. Blueberries contain anthocyanin antioxidants which is obtained from the blue color of blueberries. This delicious meal was rich in fiber and vitamin C. Consume will satisfy your taste buds while providing health care for your heart.
- Salmon. Fish is often eaten by Grizzly bears are known to be rich in protein and omega-3 fatty acids are good for the heart. Some experts recommend to consume these fish 2 times a week for your heart health.
- Soy protein. Soy protein contains fiber, vitamins, and mineral content of foods that are healthy for the heart. Diets rich in soy protein can lower triglyceride levels, thus helping to prevent cardiovascular disease and keep the heart strong and healthy. Soy protein is also good for those who have high cholesterol because soy protein rich poliunsaturated fat, fiber, vitamins, and minerals.
- Oatmeal. Oats is a grain of pure, rich in vitamins, minerals, and fiber effective for lowering cholesterol. A diet rich in oats will reduce the risk of heart disease. Some penilitia shows how oats can lower cholesterol levels in the human body and are also able to prevent some certain types of cancer.
- Spinach. Vegetables that are dark color comes from a variety of phytochemicals, vitamins, and minerals (folate and iron) that play a role against the disease, protect against heart disease, as well as sharpen your eyes.