Prevention is better than cure. The sentence is correct and true. If you do not want to take a big risk to your health, you should take action as a precautionary measure against these vulvar cancer. Prevention of vulvar cancer can be done in several ways, that is :
- Avoiding risk factors for vulvar cancer is.
- Treating precancerous condition prior to invasive cancer.
- In the precancerous state, can undergo reproductive system and do regular checks on rashes, moles, lumps, or other vulvar disorder that are sedentary.
- The NIV treatment, you can avoid invasive cancer cases.
- Melanoma can be prevented by elevating atypical moles.
- Every woman should be aware of any changes in the skin of the vulva by examining its own (with the help of a mirror) on a monthly basis.
Source : purtierplacenta.com